Reprint Management Services Named 4th Best Place to Work in PA
Reprint Management Services (RMS), recently honored as the 4th Best Place to Work in PA (2005), is the industry leader in reprints. We offer an outstanding opportunity to work at one of the most interesting companies in Lancaster County. We are looking for talented, creative, hard-working individuals to join our team-based environment. We are currently recruiting for:
The core of RMS’ success has always been our people and as a member of the RMS family, you’ll receive the following extensive benefit package:
- Competitive Salary with Opportunity for Sales Incentives
- Tax Deferred 401K Plan with a Company Match
- 100% Paid Employee Health, Dental and Vision on the 1st of the month after you start
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Liberal Vacation Program
- Casual Day, Every Day!
| Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representatives, you’ll market reprints of articles from hundreds of publications. You’ll have the opportunity to sell an extremely valuable marketing tool. Reprints promote a company or its products allowing them to share their editorial coverage with customers and prospective customers.
Some of your job responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage the marketing of article reprints and electronic usage for your magazine accounts
- Identify and qualify potential reprint buyers
- Educate first time customers on the benefits of reprints and web usage of articles
- Overcome objections from customers
- Generate price quotes and send out information packets to prospective reprint buyers
- Handle incoming requests or questions about the publication
- Assist in the reprint design to ensure editorial and publisher integrity, satisfying both the buyers’ needs and the publishers’ standards
- Act as the primary liaison between RMS and the publisher
Our Inside Sales position offers you the opportunity to learn, grow and challenge yourself, all while truly enjoying your job. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who have a passion to make sales and deliver great customer service. Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Email us your resume with salary requirements