|First-Time Visitor? Set up your personal account!
Reap the time-saving benefits of doing your reprint buying anytime, anywhere. There is no fee for signing up! With your online account, you'll be able to:
| Get a free quote
Place an order
| Check order status
View order history
Reprints and E-Prints
Get the best value for your advertising dollar.
Share your comments
about our new web site. We want to make your visits to Reprintbuyer.com productive, interesting and worthwhile. So please tell us what you think. We're listening.
|HOW TO SIGN UP | HOW TO GET A QUOTE | HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER |
OUR SERVICE GUIDELINES | GLOSSARY | FAQs | ASK A REPRINT SPECIALIST
|RMS SERVICE GUIDELINES|
These guidelines explain how we handle order payment, shipping, rush orders and cancellations. If have any additional questions, please call us at 1-866-867-0161 during our business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. E.S.T. or email a specialist on our team.
- Credit Card: RMS accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card transactions are processed online at the time you place an order using standard encryption for e-commerce transactions.
- Purchase Order: Customers who have been approved for credit by RMS and are currently in good standing may use a purchase order. RMS must receive a purchase order before your order can be processed. Download credit application.
- Pre-Payment: You may pre-pay by check. Pre-payment by credit card or check is required unless the customer has an existing line of credit with RMS and is in good standing.
Shipping: We use FedEx Saver rates as our standard shipping method. Saver Rates guarantee delivery on the 2nd or 3rd business day by 5:00 p.m. You also have the option of shipping your order FedEx Priority which offers next day service. Shipping for rush orders is automatically upgraded to FedEx Priority. Shipping rates for Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico are not currently available online. If you want to ship to any of these three locations, please contact us directly at 1-866-867-0161 for the applicable shipping charges.
Split Shipments: You may have your order split shipped to more than one location. For orders placed online, you may designate up to three different addresses for the shipment using a combination of shipping methods. Based on your requirements, and for rush orders in particular, you may wish to ship a small portion of your order Priority and the balance of the order at the lowe
|KEY CUSTOMER TIP - TO ENSURE A MORE TIMELY TURNAROUND OF YOUR ORDER:|
- If you are including your company's logo, advertisement or other materials in your reprint, be sure to send them to us after you have placed your order to avoid any delays. You may provide your logo or ad as a high-resolution .tif or .eps file. E-mail electronic files to the Reprint Specialist indentified in your order confirmation or overnight your disk to the address below. In addition, we also accept camera-ready art or film negatives. Please include your order confirmation number on any email or other correspondence you send us.
Reprint Management Services
Greenfield Corporate Center
Attn: Online Orders
1811 Olde Homestead Lane
Lancaster, PA 17601
- Provide purchase orders or letters of intent in a timely manner. If credit authorization is required, complete and submit your credit application to ensure a quick review and response by RMS.
- Promptly review and authorize proofs which are sent for your approval. A quick turnaround on a proof approval can speed the processing of your order.
Proof Approval: Customers will be provided with a proof of the reprint as a laser proof or in PDF format for review prior to final production. It is your responsibility to carefully review the proof to ensure that it meets your satisfaction. With your approval, we will authorize the job for printing.
Size: Reprints are typically printed in the same size as the magazine. Some publications may allow a reprint to be printed in tabloid size.
Color: In general, customers have the option to order reprints in Black & White, 2-Color or Full-Color. However, some publications may have color restrictions in some cases allowing only 2 or Full-Color reprints.
Quantity: Minimum quantity for Black & White or 2-Color reprints is 100.
Minimum quantity for Full-Color reprints is 500.
Packaging: Reprints are normally shrink-wrapped in quantities of 250 per bundle. We can also shrink-wrap according to your special requirements.
Cancellations: RMS reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for orders which are cancelled after production has begun.
Permissions: Although RMS may have a publisher's permission to reprint an article, some articles contain photographs or artwork that require additional permission clearance from the photographer or artist. These 3rd party permissions often carry a fee that must be negotiated between RMS and the photographer/artist prior to the sale of the reprint. It is RMS' responsibility to investigate and clear any permissions associated with your article.
|HOME | PRODUCTS & SERVICES | LEARN ABOUT REPRINTS | ABOUT RMS | CONTACT RMS | HELP|